The Moot Court Federation of M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore takes immense pleasure in inviting all esteemed organisations in India, recognised by Bar Council of India, to participate in the M.S. Ramaiah Memorial 5th National Moot Court Competition, 2014, scheduled to be held on 21st – 23rd March, 2014 at M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, MSR Nagar, Bangalore.
Each law school is invited to nominate a total of 3 participants (2 speakers and 1 researcher) from their 5 Year B.A., L.L.B. programme to participate in the competition. Accommodation would be provided to outstation participants only. The travel plans of the teams must be accompanied with the Registration Form.
The Moot Problem is based on “Constitutional Law”, which would test the ability of the participants in research and their legal understanding on various constitutional issues.
The competition would focus on the legal interpretation of various aspects of the constitutional laws, the legal research employed for such interpretations and the finesse in advocacy skills of the participants.
There is no provision for online registration of the participants.
Therefore, each team must send the duly filled Registration Form along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) drawn in favour of “The Principal, M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore”.
Such duly Registration Form, the DD and the Travel Plan of the teams must reach organisers latest by 10th February, 2014.
Important Dates for the Competition:
1. Last date of receiving Registration forms along with DD and Travel Details (no online registration): 10th February, 2014
2. Last date for requesting for clarifications on the Moot Problem: 5th February, 2014
3. Soft copy submission of Memorials: 3rd March, 2014, (11:59PM IST)
4. Hard Copy submission of Memorials: 10th March, 2014 (03:00PM IST)
5. Oral submissions: 21st – 23rd March, 2014
For any further clarifications regarding the Moot Court Competition, mail us at [email protected]
Or feel free to contact:
1. Mr. Pratik Kumar Dash, Student Coordinator, MCF : +91- 9742604337
2. Ms. Honey Mishra, Student Coordinator, MCF : +91- 9742875955
Here are the Rules & Regulations of the competition, the Moot Problem and the Registration Form.