Vahura in collaboration with Lawctopus is conducting an All India Study, to enable law aspirants, their parents and law students make an informed choice about the legal education in the country.
In addition, our aim is also to provide a fact-based report to recruiters and talent hunters.
In order to conduct the exercise, we are recruiting law students as interns for a one month long project.
The internship will be project based and the tasks can be done from home/college. The duration of the internship is from January 1st to January 30th, 2015.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Collection of data through different mediums, conducting surveys etc. This might involve lots of phone calls as well.
2. Interviewing different set of audiences in the legal industry
Skill-Set Required for the post:
1. A proactive and a ‘can do’ attitude
2. A pre-existing relationship with the faculty, alumni, placement cell and other stake-holders at your college
1. A stipend of Rs. 3000/- at the end of the project
2. Reimbursement of telephone bills up to Rs. 1500/- only
3. Access to all of the following services by Vahura (worth Rs. 5000/-) :
a. Resume Review Service
b. Legal English Analysis Test (LEAT)
c. Individual Career Counseling session
4. An internship certificate issued by Vahura and Lawctopus
5. The top 5 interns will be given preferable internship slots at leading law firms of India
Things to remember while applying:
You must be relatively free from January 1-30, 2015. (This will require you to work for around 1.5 hours everyday).
In case you have prior engagements during this time frame, please do not apply.
The last date to apply for the internship is December 29.
To apply, please fill the form HERE.
Vahura is India’s Premier legal and governance recruitment and consulting firm focused on India, APAC and MEA regions.
Lawctopus is India’s most popular website for law students.
UPDATE 1: We are only looking from interns from the below mentioned colleges.
In case your college is not on the list we might already have had an intern from your college in the 1st batch.
North and East Zone
- Amity Law School, Noida
- Faculty of Law, Allahabad University
- Faculty of Law, BHU (Banaras Hindu University)
- Faculty of Law, Delhi University
- Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia
- Faculty of Law, Jammu University
- Faculty of Law, Punjab University
- Institute of Law, Kurukshetra University
- NLUJA, Assam
- SLS, Noida
- UPES, Dehra Doon
- ICFAI, Hyderabad
- Kerala Law Academy, Trivandrum
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad
- Nalsar, Hyderabad
- Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad
- Sastra University, School of Law, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- SRM University, Tamil Nadu
- University College of Law, Osmania University
Bangalore Based Colleges
- BILS, Bangalore
- S. Ramaiah, Bangalore
- NLSIU, Bangalore
- ULC, Bangalore
Pune Based Colleges
- Balaji Law College, Pune
- BVP, New Law College, Pune
- Ferguson Law School, Pune
- Symbiosis Law School SLS, Pune
West and Central Zone
- Department of Law, Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- JNU, Jaipur
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Nirma Institute of Law, Ahmedabad
- NLIU, Bhopal
- NLU, Jodhpur
- NUSRL, Ranchi
- M. Salgaocar College of Law, Goa
Mumbai Based Colleges
- GLC, Mumbai
- Jitendra Chohan College of Law, Mumbai
- KC Law College, Mumbai
- New Law College, Mumbai
- Pravin Gandhi Law, Mumbai
- Siddharth College of Law, Mumbai
- SVKM Law, Mumbai
In case you are from the above mentioned colleges and are interested to apply for the internship, please fill the form HERE.