School of Law, Lovely Professional University International Moot Court Competition is being organised to develop an increased awareness and interest in the contemporary issues of international law. This is being held in association with Teesside University.
Participation is open to all bonafide law students except LL.M.
Each participating team shall comprise of three members only. Consisting of 2 speakers and one researcher.
Phagwara, Punjab, India
All interested team shall provisionally register to the competition on or before 15th March, 2019, 05.00PM by sending an e-mail to [email protected] along with the scanned copy of the demand. The subject should read as “Provisional Registration for LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2019 2ND SEASON”
Participation Fee is Rs. 3500 or 75$ to be paid in the form of demand draft in the favor Lovely Professional University payable at Jalandhar.
- Start of Online Registration: March 5, 2019
- Provisional Registration: March 15, 2019
- Confirmation of Participation: March 17, 2019
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: April 1, 2019
- Moot Court Competition: April 11-13, 2019
- Ms. Charu Joshi, Faculty Convener: 9872090880 [email protected]
- Falguni Pal, Chief Student Convener: 8427972739
- Kapish Chawla- Student Convener: 7888309496.