Lovely Professional University is organizing the International Moot Court Competition 2019- 2nd Season from 22nd – 24th August, 2019 at its sprawling campus in Jalandhar, Punjab in association with Teesside University, England.
Participation is open to all bonafide law students except LL.M.
Each participating team shall comprise of three members only, that is, 2 speakers and one researcher.
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, India
All interested team shall provisionally register for the competition on or before 19th July 2019, 05.00 PM by sending an e-mail to solmootcourt[at]lpu.co.in along with the scanned copy of the demand draft. The subject should read as “Provisional Registration for LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2019 – 2nd SEASON”
Participation Fee is Rs. 3500 or 75$ per team to be paid in the form of demand draft in the favour Lovely Professional University payable at Jalandhar.
- Last date for Provisional Registration (soft copy): 19th July 2019
- Confirmation of Registration/Participation: 20th July 2019 (6.00 PM)
- Clarification for Moot Problem: 24th July 2019
- Release of clarifications: 26th July 2019
- Last date for receiving final registration with DD (hard copy): 31st July 2019
- Memorial Submission and Travel Plan: 10th August 2019
- Receipt of Hard Copy of Memorials: 16th August 2019
- Moot Court Competition: 22nd – 24th August 2019
- Mr. Rupendra Singh, Faculty Convener: +91- 9910811270 (Email: rupendra.19958[at]lpu.co.in)
- Ms. Smrutirekha Singh, Chief Student Convener: +91-9056744572
- Mr. Kapish Chawla, Student Convener: +91-7888309496