The Student Organization “Democrats” under the aegis of Division of Students Welfare, Lovely Professional University, are organizing a Black Law Festival, wherein an ‘Open Moot Court Competition 2.0’ will be conducted. The event will be from January 16th to 18th, 2021.
Lovely Professional University is a private university situated in Phagwara, Punjab, India. The university was established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 and started operation in 2006.
Details of the Event
- Activity: ‘Open Moot Court Competition 2.0’
- Event Details: Open Moot Court 2.0 is Aimed at testing Argumentation Skills on an open given theme of Gender Laws in India.
- Date of Event: 16th – 18th January 2021
- Theme: Colour Discrimination Law
- Individual: Rs.100/-
- Team of 2 Members: Rs.150/-
- Amazing Goodies for Winners
- E-Participation Certificates for all participants
- Sanjay Bafna: +91-8003966375
- Ujjwal Mishra: +91-8299849980
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner and Lawctopus Law School, the knowledge partner of this event.!
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.