About the organisation
Nitya Tax Associates (NITYA) is a boutique law firm specializing in the entire spectrum of Indirect taxes and other allied laws.
Nitya Law Associates is offering a long term internship for a minimum duration of 6 months. The intern will get an opportunity to work with TAX Lawyers and Chartered Accountants.
Type of internship
Long term Law Interns
Number of Interns Required
Who can apply?
- Delhi/NCR region law students will be preferred.
- Students should be pursuing a full-time law degree
- A law student in 2nd/3rd years of 3 years LLB course
- A law student who has completed his/her 2nd year in 5 years of law integrated course.
- Technical (Basic) knowledge of GST, customs, other indirect tax and allied laws.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken English).
Rs. 5000 – Rs. 10,000/-
Duration of internship
The internship starts from mid-July or August 2019 for a minimum of 6 months.
Mail the resume and cover mail to rakhi.sil[at]nityatax.com. The subject line should be ‘Long term law internship’.
Deadline: 20th May 2019
The website link is here.
For full details, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.