About the organisation
Nitya Tax Associates (NITYA) is a boutique law firm specializing in the entire spectrum of Indirect taxes and other allied laws.
Nitya Law Associates is offering a long term internship for a minimum duration of 6 months. The intern will get an opportunity to work with TAX Lawyers and Chartered Accountants.
Type of internship
Long term Law Interns
Number of Interns Required
Who can apply?
- Delhi/NCR region law students will be preferred.
- Students should be pursuing a full-time law degree
- A law student in 2nd/3rd years of 3 years LLB course
- A law student who has completed his/her 2nd year in 5 years of law integrated course.
- Technical (Basic) knowledge of GST, customs, other indirect tax and allied laws.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken English).
Rs. 5000 – Rs. 10,000/-
Duration of internship
The internship starts from mid-July or August 2019 for a minimum of 6 months.
Mail the resume and cover mail to rakhi.sil[at]nityatax.com. The subject line should be ‘Long term law internship’.
Deadline: 20th May 2019
The website link is here.
For full details, click here.