This 2-day, 4-hours online workshop on ‘How to Incorporate a Company?’ will not only help you understand the benefits of registering a company but also provide you with a complete overview of the process of registering a company – from drafting to the filing.
About the Workshop
Knowing how to register a company is a great strength and skill that a lawyer or a company secretary can possess and this skill can alone help them fetch many clients such as young startups. This 2-days 4-hours workshop will cover everything from knowing the benefits of registering a company to the commencement of business after registering a company. This workshop will give you a complete walkthrough of registering a company on the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) website and provide you with a deep dive into the drafting of various incorporation documents such as MOA, AOA.
What are you waiting for?
Topics of the Workshop
Day 1 – Mar 5 (Saturday) – 3 PM to 5 PM
- Company viz-a-viz other forms of businesses (LLP, Sole Prop, Partnership)
- Benefits of registering a Company
- Incorporation stage: Process and Concepts
- Checklist of documents, affidavits to be uploaded during the process with Specimens
- Memorandum of Association – Deep Dive into drafting with Specimen MOA
Day 2 – Mar 6 (Sunday) – 3 PM to 5 PM
- Articles of Association – Deep Dive into drafting with Specimen AOA
- Demo Registration of a Company on MCA Portal
- A walkthrough of Post Incorporation stage to the Commencement of Business stage
Take-aways from the Workshop
- In-depth clarity about the benefits of registering a company
- Knowledge and understanding of process of registering a company
- Complete practical know-how of drafting Incorporation documents
- Knowledge of functioning of MCA portal and post incorporation process
About the Instructor
Adv. Shreya Kalekar (B.S.L, LL.M, D.LL & LW, CS) has completed her graduation in Law from the prestigious Indian Law Society’s Law College, Pune, and has done her Masters in Constitution, Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare, Diploma in Corporate Laws from the Pune University.
She has also completed the Company Secretary curriculum from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). At the same time, currently, she is working on the Organisational Behaviour of the employees and has her own firm named OBlawgic Consulting LLP. Her areas of specialization include Company Law, Labour Laws, Drafting Corporate Agreements and Corporate Litigation, Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (POSH), etc.
Who is it for?
- Law students
- Young lawyers
- Company secreatries, CAs
- Anyone who wants to learn about the Company Incorporation Process
INR 1200 (inclusive of GST)
The fee is inclusive of all the sessions and the certificate. Access to the content of the workshop (recordings) will be available for 3 months from the date of the workshop.
Yes, a Certificate will be issued to all the participants who attend all the sessions and score more than 50% in the MCQ-based Quiz (5 questions) conducted on each day at the end of the workshop. The questions will be based on the topics covered during the workshop.