About the College:
Lloyd Law College is a premier law college situated in Delhi- NCR that has been imparting quality legal education since 2003. Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College has two Journals- Lexigentia– Law Journal of Lloyd Law College and Lloydians – the Student Law Review.
The Editorial Committee of “Lloydians” hereby invites articles from students pursuing law from recognized law schools, colleges and institutes across the country. The Journal is a biannual, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2394- 899X) publication of Lloyd Law College.
The theme selected for the present issue of Lloydians is “Democracy and Election”.
1. Topic: The present issue of Lloydians shall be based upon the theme “Democracy and Election”.
2. Word Limit:
- Articles: More than 5,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,000- 4,000 words
3. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
- Students pursuing 3-year LL.B course and 5-year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
5. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available here.
6. Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format, submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
How to submit:
All entries (abstract+ article) are to be mailed to lloydians[at]lloydlawcollege.edu in latest by 20th April 2019. (11:59 pm, IST).
Last date for submission of articles:20th April 2019.
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
For any details or queries, a mail can be sent to lloydians[at]lloydlawcollege.edu.in.