The 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 is being organized by Lloyd Law College under technical support from MILAT- Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training and SILF- Society of Indian Law Firms.
Under this event the 7th Prof. N.R.Madhava Menon Asian Mooting Competition [Indian Round] is also taking place.
AboutLloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College was established under the aegis of Satlila Charitable Society (SCS) in the year 2003. The college is afﬁliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut and is approved by the Bar Council of India. Lloyd Law College has been engaged in many international and national collaborations and organizes various curricular activities like international and national mooting competitions, seminars, workshops etc.
The recent educational institution’s surveys have placed the college in the top league of institutional rankings. The college was awarded the SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award 2018 by Hon’ble Vice-president of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu.
About the Moot Court Competition
- Venue: Virtual Mode
- Date of the Competition: 26th November 2021 – 28th November 2021
- Team Composition: Each team must consist of two speakers and one researcher.
For registration details, click here: https://lawc.to/xG9Bn
The registration fee for the India round is Rs. 3,000 (for 3 participants). Registration fee once paid shall be non-refundable.
All teams participating in the India round shall register themselves through payment of the registration fee either by credit card or debit
card or e-transfer (NEFT) and subsequent e-mail of soft copy of registration form and proof of payment, to be sent to: email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
No subsequent change in the team composition shall be permitted.
- E-transfer of the registration fee can be done using payment gateway/ NEFT, in favour of “LLOYD LAW COLLEGE”
- Account Number: 3976002100005500
- Bank: Punjab National Bank Branch Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- IFSC Code: PUNB0397600.
After completion of the registration process, the team shall receive a confirmation mail containing a User ID and password using which they can log in to their mooting accounts.
|Release of Pre-invite to universities/institutions||30 August 2021|
|Release of Registration Form||15 September 2021|
|Release of India Round Moot Proposition||15 September 2021|
|Last date of registration||20 October 2021|
|Last date to entertain clarifications||12 October 2021|
|Release of clarification of Moot Problem||15 October 2021|
|Submission of Memorial||10 November 2021|
|Briefing of the Teams||26 November 2021|
|India Rounds||Rounds I: 27 November 2021|
Rounds II: 28 November 2021
- Top 7 teams shall qualify for the Asian Rounds of the Competition.
- Top 7 teams shall be awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 1,05,000/-
- The two best law student awardees (one female and one male) will be chosen from the selected students who are participants in the India round of the 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 (constituted under an MOU between SILF-MILAT and Penn State University, USA). The Awardees [one female and one male] will receive a fellowship of $50,000/- from Penn State School of Law to pursue LL.M from Penn State University.
- Certificates for Best Memorial and a Second-Best Memorial.
Email your query at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Mr. Shubham Anand (Student Coordinator): +91 9818147553
- Mr. Ashish Kumar Rai (Student Coordinator): +91 8299510140
- Mr. Johns Santhosh (Student Coordinator): +91 9961884992
For the brochure, click here: https://lawc.to/Z3gLH
For the moot proposition, click here: https://lawc.to/7UwQf
Note: This is a sponsored post.