About the organisation
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) of O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), in association with WWF-India, has launched a LLM Programme in Environmental Law, Energy and Climate Change.
A Programme for Law Graduates who would like to develop specialist legal knowledge to tackle global challenges like climate change and energy access.
Applicants to the LLM programme must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from any university in India or abroad that is duly recognised under the law and by the regulatory authorities.
Students graduating in 2019 can apply, however they should submit their final certificate/mark sheet at the time of admission.
How to apply
Admission will be based on the performance of the following entrance examinations (70% weightage) of LSAT– India entrance test 2019
Register online for the LSAT– India entrance test by logging on here.
The LSAT–India registration fee is Rs. 3800/-; the fee can be paid online (On or before 15 May 2019).
You can also contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia[at]pearson.com.
Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae and a telephonic interview (30% weightage).
Note: We also accept the University of Delhi, LLM Entrance Test (2019) or CLAT – PG Entrance Test (2019) , subject to availability of seats.
- 20 MAY 2019: Last date for LSAT – India registration.
- 31 MAY 2019: Last date to submit JGLS admission application.
- JUNE 2019: LSAT – India results.
- 2 JUNE 2019: LSAT – India examination.
- 31 MAY 2019: Last date to submit JGLS scholarship application.
- 1 AUGUST 2019: Commencement of LLM Programme.
- Mr. Suryakant Jain, Senior Manager, LLM Admissions, [email protected], +91 8396907275.
- Ms. Anshu Gupta, Assistant Manager, JGLS Admissions, [email protected], +91-7027850363.
- Ms. Anitha Shibu, Manager, CPGLS, [email protected]
- Prof. Anand Prakash Mishra, Director of Law Admissions, [email protected]
For registration and full details, click here.