Govind Ramnath Kare College of Law is offering a 2 year L.L.M. course, spread over 4 semesters.
The institution offers the following specializations:
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Human Rights Law
- Labour Law
- Criminal Law
The second year is exclusively for specialization courses/ subjects of the students’ choice and the research based dissertation component.
Eligibility and Admission Procedure
The eligibility for taking admission for the LL.M. Programme is a minimum of 50% at the LL.B. examination of Goa University or any other recognized University (5% relaxation for SC/ST Candidates)
Candidates who are desirous of seeking admission are required to fill in the application form and submit the same to the office completed in all respects by attaching relevant documents, 5-recent ID size photographs and 2 self addressed stamped envelopes.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Birth Certificate or Original S.S.C. Passing Certificate for proof of age (along with certified true copy).
- Original LL.B. Certificate and statement of marks (along with certified true copy).
- Transfer certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- In case of students other than from Goa University, Eligibility Certificate and/or Migration Certificate as the case may be, from the Goa University for the purpose of confirmation of admission.
Candidates who have been short listed will have to compulsorily appear for an oral interview along with parents, in order to complete admission formalities by paying necessary fees.
Read more about the L.L.M. course HERE.