The Central University of Tamil Nadu invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into various PG and Research Programs for the year 2020-21.
LLB Degree or its equivalent with not less than 50% of marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD) in the aggregate in all the 3 years / 5 years of B.L / LLB Degree Course.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: April 11, 2020
- Issue of admit card for all programs: May 18, 2020
- Exam Dates- UI & PG Programs (OMR Based): May 30-31, 2020
- Exam Dates- RP Programs (CBT Based): June 6-7, 2020
- Result Declaration: June 26, 2020
Phone Number: 04366277337
Email ID: email@example.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.