About the organisation
The office of Senior Advocate Manoj Swarup specialises in civil matters before the Supreme Court in Delhi, India.
Job Post: Litigation Associate
- The office is looking for an Advocate who wants to grow as a litigator.
- The candidate would be required to contribute on a full-time basis. The candidate should have experience of at least 2 years of practice before the Supreme Court.
- Candidate should be able to analyse the matters and prepare detailed List of Dates for discussion purposes.
- The work requires undertaking case-law research in a time-bound manner.
- Required to assist during arguments preparation in the chamber as well as during Court hearings.
- Good communication skills required.
- Candidate should be focused and committed to the profession.
Supreme Court, Setalvad Block, Chambers Number 315, New Delhi, India.
Bar Council enrolled Law Graduate with an experience of minimum 2 years in Supreme Court.
As per industry standards.