About the organisation
GLA Law Offices is a full service Law Firm based in New Delhi, India. It provide services relating to Intellectual Property, Litigation, Arbitration & Corporate Laws.
The Firm has an exhaustive Trade Mark, Copyright and Design prosecution portfolio and has a team solely dedicated to the prosecution department. Further, the Firm has litigation matters on daily basis at the District Courts and the Delhi High Court.
GLA Law Offices is looking for a Litigation Associate to handle its civil and commercial matters.
Number of Vacancies
GLA Law Offices, C-129 Second Floor, Lajpat Nagar – I, Delhi, India.
- The candidate should be enrolled with the Bar.
- Only candidates who have done their law from top 10 law colleges should apply. Preference will be given to candidates from National Law Colleges.
- He/she should have a minimum of 4 years of experience handling IP, civil and commercial litigation matters. Anyone having less than 3 to 4 years of experience please do not apply.
- The candidate should have excellent drafting skills and proficient with English.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the working of the courts and should be able to take up/handle matters individually.
As per industry standards. Experience and drafting skills will give an added bonus to the salary.
How to apply?
Kindly mail your CV to barathigaurav[at]gmail.com and vibhutiglalaw[at]gmail.com expressing your interest in the opportunity available. Please make sure that you mail your latest resume.
Also, provide a cover letter in the mail body providing a detailed description of the work done by you specifically in litigation.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.