Lexstructor Legal News and Publication is organizing a 3 days Talk Series on Various Dimensions of Internet Contracts in 21st Century: Challenges and Consequences from November 7, 2020 (Saturday) to November 9, 2020 (Monday).
About the Organization
Lexstructor Legal News and Publication is an online, open access legal news, journals publication and education imparting platform, which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas in law. Within a short span of time, Lexstructor has secured its position under top 100 Indian Legal Blogs and Websites, powered by Feedspot.
About the Webinar
Lexstructor believes to serve the legal fraternity by providing various opportunities to expand the horizon of knowledge.
Therefore, to realise this highly ambitious vision towards the welfare of the law students and legal community, Lexstructor is organizing its 3rd webinar in the form of a 3 days Talk Series from November 7, 2020 (Saturday) to November 9, 2020 (Monday) on the following theme: Various Dimensions of Internet Contracts in 21st Century: Challenges and Consequences.
Schedule of the Webinar
The three-days Webinar Talk Series are divided into the following sub-themes and categories:
Day 1 (November 7, 2020 – Saturday): 5 pm to 6 pm IST
- Topic: General Overview of various aspects of Internet Contracts
- Speaker: Dr. Indranil Saha, Founder – HIINXLEGAL, LL.B from RGSOIPL IIT Kharagpur, Ph.D from IISC Bangalore, Post Doctorate from UNESCO Italy, M.Sc from Presidency College, C.U.
Day 2 (November 8, 2020 – Sunday): 5 pm to 6 pm IST
- Topic: Jurisdictional and Arbitration Issues underlying the Domain of Internet Contracts : India and Global Perspective
- Speaker 1: Ms. Iram Majid, Executive Director – Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration and Mediation,
- Director: Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation.
- Speaker 2: Adv. Tariq Khan, Principal Associate – Advani & Co., Business World's Youngest Top 40
under 40 Legal, 2020.
Day 3 (November 9, 2020 – Monday): 7 pm to 8 pm IST
- Topic: Penology in Internet Contracts – A Discussion on Penal Provisions and Consequences in light
of Indian Laws
- Speaker 1: Ms. Mehak Bajpai, Research Associate – Committee of Reforms in Criminal Law, Ministry
of Home Affairs, Research Associate – National Law University, Delhi.
- Speaker 2: Adv. Shriya Maini, Advocate – on – Record of the Supreme Court of India, Adjunct Faculty- Lloyd Law College, Visiting Faculty – NLU Delhi, BCL (Oxon) from University of Oxford.
- Registration Fee: No registration fee.
- Any interested person will be eligible.
- The certificate shall be issued on attending at least 2 out of 3 days’ webinar series.
Kindly fill up the registration form and join the dedicated WhatsApp group through the link provided to you in the confirmation email.
For queries, feel free to reach through email: connect[at]lexstructor.in or the WhatsApp Number: 9641060192
For full details of the Lexstructor’s Webinar Series on Various Dimensions of Internet Contracts in 21st Century, click here.
You might be interested in the following:
If you know your contracts well, you can make a living, or some would say a killing, (though we are against using war metaphors in learning) as a lawyer.
Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts are skills any lawyer (especially non-litigation practitioners) do for bread, butter, and Mercedes.
This course, designed for law students and young lawyers, will clarify your contracts-related concepts, and teach you the fundamentals of contract drafting.