About the Journal
LexLife Journal of Law and Governance [ISSN: 2582-4171] provides an interactive platform for students from varied disciplines to present their views through their writings: Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays, inter alia.
LexLife Journal of Law and Governance welcomes contributions, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in congruence with the submission guidelines.
LexLife Journal of Law and Governance is an open-access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
Author(s) can submit content on any theme related to current affairs or events of national importance (topic must not be outdated).
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
Nature of submissions
All submissions should fall within one of the following categories:
- Articles: (1500-2500 words)
- Essays: (2500-5000 words)
- Research papers: (4000-10000 words)
- Case comments: (1000-3000 words)
- Book reviews: (1000-2000 words)
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of three authors.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- ILI citation method and prescribed word limit should be followed.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institution, contact number and e-mail ID.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All entries will be screened by the editorial board before publication.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- Plagiarism should not exceed 15% under any circumstances.
- The content should not have any grammatical errors.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Lexlife India Private Limited. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
How to submit?
Entries should be emailed to journal.lexlife[at]outlook.com with the subject “Content Submission”. There is no submission deadline. We are accepting all submissions on a rolling basis.
All the manuscripts (research papers, articles, short articles, case comments and book- reviews) must adhere to Journal’s Policies. Non-Compliance with Journal’s Policies will amount to disqualification or rejection of the manuscript.
The authors shall receive an acknowledgement e-mail on the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. After that, the submissions will be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the authors within 14 days. In relation to all the disputes, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
You will be given payment details for submitting the publication fee only after your content is selected by the Editorial Board for publication.
Single-authored content: Rs. 1000 + 18% GST
Co-authored content: Rs. 1500 + 18% GST
For all queries, you can contact LexLife India via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can start a WhatsApp chat by clicking here.
Note: This is a Sponsored Post.