About the LexLife blog
LexLife India is a legal awareness platform. It seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by the general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background. We are inviting blog posts from fellow citizens which will be published free of cost. Due credit will be given to the writers.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law.
- Students pursuing PhD programme in Law.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors of Law.
The topics must be related to the current affairs of national or international importance. The writers are advised to check our website before choosing their topic in order to avoid repetition.
- The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors from the same institution.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- Word limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1800 words.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All entries will be screened by the editorial board before publication.
- Writers will be given due credit on our website for their submissions.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to LexLife India. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
- Due credit for articles.
- E-certificate of appreciation for writers who publish more than 3 posts in a month.
- Opportunity to spread legal awareness.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.