Join the LexisNexis Benefits Student Ambassador Program!
Here are the benefits you’ll get:
• Welcome Kit
• Learn and gain practical experience to manage projects
• Be trained on advanced legal research platforms
• Exposure to our coveted publications – get free copies of select books
• Get to interact with our Authors and meet Eminent Lawyers
• Letter of Recommendation*
• LexisNexis book vouchers worth `5000/-*
• Potential internship opportunities with LexisNexis
As a LexisNexis Student Ambassador you will:
• Be the LexisNexis certified online legal research expert in your school and be well versed with relevant LexisNexis publications for your law school subjects
• Conduct at least two training workshops for students of your school on how to conduct legal research using LexisNexis research solutions
• Disseminate information regarding LexisNexis programs and value of our products on campus
• Represent LexisNexis in at least two major events within your school by working with us to create awareness and spread the Rule of Law
• Provide regular updates on campus happenings and share pictures of programs/events
• Work with usto create one major project for your Law School and possibly other Law Schools acrossthe region
• Create and manage a Law School social media page which is dedicated for answering questions on legal
research related to LexisNexis products
• Attend 2-3 telephonic call sessions with 1-2 webex sessions (for an hour) in a month
Should send their resume along with a 500 words essay on “Why should I be selected as a Student Ambassador” to firstname.lastname@example.org
16th October, 2016.
NOTE: We have contacted LexisNexis officials and they have informed us that applications coming in by the 16th will be accepted.