Join the LexisNexis Benefits Student Ambassador Program!
Here are the benefits you’ll get:
• Welcome Kit
• Learn and gain practical experience to manage projects
• Be trained on advanced legal research platforms
• Exposure to our coveted publications – get free copies of select books
• Get to interact with our Authors and meet Eminent Lawyers
• Letter of Recommendation*
• LexisNexis book vouchers worth `5000/-*
• Potential internship opportunities with LexisNexis
As a LexisNexis Student Ambassador you will:
• Be the LexisNexis certified online legal research expert in your school and be well versed with relevant LexisNexis publications for your law school subjects
• Conduct at least two training workshops for students of your school on how to conduct legal research using LexisNexis research solutions
• Disseminate information regarding LexisNexis programs and value of our products on campus
• Represent LexisNexis in at least two major events within your school by working with us to create awareness and spread the Rule of Law
• Provide regular updates on campus happenings and share pictures of programs/events
• Work with usto create one major project for your Law School and possibly other Law Schools acrossthe region
• Create and manage a Law School social media page which is dedicated for answering questions on legal
research related to LexisNexis products
• Attend 2-3 telephonic call sessions with 1-2 webex sessions (for an hour) in a month
Should send their resume along with a 500 words essay on “Why should I be selected as a Student Ambassador” to email@example.com
16th October, 2016.
NOTE: We have contacted LexisNexis officials and they have informed us that applications coming in by the 16th will be accepted.
For further details, click HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.