LexisNexis is a corporation providing computer-assisted legal research as well as business research and risk management services. During the 1970s, LexisNexis pioneered the electronic accessibility of legal and journalistic documents.
About Lexis Advance
Lexis Advance India is a simple and efficient online legal research platform that gives you access to the most trusted content from LexisNexis.
It incorporates our authoritative commentaries, central and state legislation and exhaustive collection of case law. Enhance your legal research experience with its smart ‘search relevance’ technology and a host of user-friendly features.
Simplify your legal research! Check out a unique & innovative solution for all your legal research needs.
How would Lexis Advance® India be beneficial to you?
- Simple & Intuitive Search: Single Search Bar that searches across all available content the way that works best for you.
- Smart & Flexible Platform: Flexible Alert Options that gives you more control over your updates. Mobile Access that doesn’t require an App.
- Turn Research into Immediate Action: Annotate and Highlight your research. Copy and Paste with Hyperlinks at ease. History List and Research Map.
Introductory offer inclusions
- 240+ leading commentaries and titles by renowned authors like D.D. Basu, Ratanlal & Dhirajlal, Pollock & Mulla, Sarkar and many more.
- Universal Bare Acts (1000+) & other State Legislations (3000+).
- The oldest & most acknowledged law journals of India – Madras Law Journal (Civil and Criminal) & Labour Law Journal.
- 2.4 Million Indian Cases curated full-text judgments from the Privy Council of India, The Supreme Court of India & the High
- Courts of India and their benches.
- Full text of the latest judgments from various Tribunals and Commissions.
This unique legal research platform is currently available at an introductory price of 29,950/- + GST (Terms & Conditions apply).
Note: The price valid for a limited period.
The Introductory offer and price is for a single user ID, purchased in an individual capacity. In case you want to subscribe as an organization/firm please contact us for more details.
You can browse complete package details, pricing and subscription here.
If you would like to get a demo for the product, please write at online.in[at]lexisnexis.com. The team will contact you for the same shortly.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.