LexGaze is a group of people coming together with an aim to provide legal assistance to people. With the ever-growing need for legal aid and no many people either not having access to their rights and/or legal remedies; or they do not have the knowledge for the same.
The main theme of the blog is ‘Corporate Laws’. The Blog showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law regulating startups, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge.
It is an endeavor of the Blog to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
Submission Registration and Application Details
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 3000 to 5000 words.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All selected entries will be published on the LexGaze Website.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors whose articles as published.
- The citation style should be Bluebook 19th Edn.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 12%.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to LexGaze. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
How to Submit?
Entries should be mailed to lexiosolutions[at]yahoo.com with the subject “Submissions of Article”.
The last Date for Submission is October 20, 2019.
Rishabh Shukla (+91-8668388330)