LexForti is a free open access peer-reviewed journal, which gives insight upon broad and dynamic legal issues. LexForti revolves around the firmament of legal issues; consisting of Corporate Law, Family Law, Contract Law, Taxation, alternative dispute resolution, IP Laws, Criminal Laws and various other Civil issues.
About Call for Blogs
LexForti is inviting for call for blogs. There is no publication fee and all the selected blogs will be published on the Website. Author(s) of the paper will be getting a ‘CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION’.
Note: There is no restriction on the number of submissions. No publication fee is required.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
- It should be in MS Word format
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing
- Articles (3000 – 6000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
All submissions must be made to the provided google link:
To submit, click here.
Email ID: lex.fortii[at]gmail.com
Contact number: +918757182705
For the website link, click here.
For the brochure, click here.