LexForti Legal Journal is inviting submissions for its Volume 2, Issue 4. Top 10-15 submissions will be indexed on Manupatra.
About LexForti Legal Journal
LexForti Legal Journal [ISSN: 2582 – 2942] is a free open access peer-reviewed journal, which gives insight into broad and dynamic legal issues. The objective of LexForti is to provide open and free access to legal databases to everyone.
LexForti is highly committed to helping law students to get their research articles published and an avenue to the aspiring students, teachers and scholars to make a contribution to the legal sphere.
LexForti revolves around the firmament of legal issues; consisting of corporate law, family law, contract law, taxation, alternative dispute resolution, IP Laws, Criminal Laws, and various other Civil issues.
Submission must be related to any Socio-legal issues, Contemporary legal issues or on in any corporate
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond and size 10, with single line spacing.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
How to Submit?
To submit the paper, click here.
- Last date of submission of Manuscript: May 17th, 2021
- Last date of payment of processing fee: May 20th, 2021
- Date of Publication: Within 48 hours after confirmation for the Publication of Manuscript
- Date of Issue of Certificate: Within 48 hours of publication.
The fee is to be paid after the acceptance of the Manuscript.
Single Authored manuscript: Rs. 1000/-
Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author): Rs 1500/-
- Bank Name: Union Bank
- Account Number: 216310100028863
- Account Holder Name: Rohit Pradhan
- Branch Name: Mamidipalli
- IFSC Code: UBIN0821632
PAYTM/GOOGLE PAY/PHONEPE: 8757182705
Mr. Rohit Pradhan
Phone/WhatsApp: +91 8757182705 (Rohit); +91 8500832102 (Sridhruti)
Email ID: lex.fortii[at]gmail.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.
WEF April 2, 2021, we at Lawctopus do not publish calls for papers by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.