About the Organizer
LexDogma is a student-run and reviewed legal blog. The blog was founded by the students of the National Law University Odisha.
About the Blog
The main focus of the blog is to create a forum to share analytical views on contemporary legal issues.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, the article should be related to trending legal issues – national or international. The expectation is that the submitted article will provide informed perspective, critical thinking and new insight to the readers.
The submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a MS word document.
Authors are expected to submit articles of length not more than 1500 words. Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
Co – Authorship
The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following font styles:
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The line spacing must be 1.5.
- The font size of the title – 16, font size of headings -14 and the font size of the body – 12.
The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited by them in the main body or are requested to provide endnotes.
- Along with the manuscript, the author must provide an abstract (in about 4 to 5 lines).
- Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
- The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession and university/firm/place of work.
For more details, refer to https://www.lexdogma.in/submissions
E-mail ID: email@example.com