About the Organizer
LexDogma is a student-run and reviewed legal blog. The blog was founded by the students of the National Law University Odisha.
About the Blog
The main focus of the blog is to create a forum to share analytical views on contemporary legal issues.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, the article should be related to trending legal issues – national or international. The expectation is that the submitted article will provide informed perspective, critical thinking and new insight to the readers.
The submissions must be sent to editorlexdogma[at]gmail.com in a MS word document.
Authors are expected to submit articles of length not more than 1500 words. Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following font styles:
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The line spacing must be 1.5.
- The font size of the title – 16, the font size of headings -14 and the font size of the body – 12.
The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited by them in the main body or are requested to provide endnotes.
- Along with the manuscript, the author must provide an abstract (in about 4 to 5 lines).
- Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
- The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession and university/firm/place of work.
For more details, refer to https://www.lexdogma.in/submissions
E-mail ID: editorlexdogma[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.