About the organiser:
Lex Solutio is a targeted website for students, lawyers and administrators. In furtherance of the objectives of achieving excellence in legal education and of enhancing and promoting research and academics, Lex Solutio has organized an Essay Competition 2019.
- The Competition is open to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
- Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The legal and social Impacts of the #metoo movement.
- Is Judiciary washing hands of by letting mediation take upon the Ram Mandir dispute?
- Striking a balance between Individual liberty and National Security.
The theme of the essay is kept broad in nature. The participants are allowed to take any particular sub-theme or can mould it keeping it intact with the central theme of the essay.
Guidelines for Submission:
- The essay must be written in English only.
- Word limit – 1200-2200 words. Significantly longer essays will not be considered.
- The essay should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- The footnoting should should be done in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing 1.0.
- Essay must be original and unpublished as any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of essay.
- Essay must be in MS-Word document format.
- In addition to sending the essay as an attachment, you must include your name, mailing address, and the university or school that you’re enrolled in.
- All submission of essays shall be made in soft copies to yash[at]lexsolutio.in and subject of the mail should be “LexSolutio Essay Competition 2019”.
- First Prize – Trip to RUSSIA
- Second Prize – Trip to GOA
- Third Prize – Cash Prize of INR 2,000/-
Certificate of Merit: 10 Nos
Certificate of Participation: All Participants
To register, click here.
Paytm Bank Account Number: 919511676829
IFSC CODE: PYTM0123456
Last date for registration: May 15, 2019
Last date for receiving the submission through E-mail: May 1, 2019- May 30, 2019
Declaration of results (tentative): June 10, 2019
Lex Solutio (Email: info[at]lexsolutio.in).
- Yash Tyagi (9511676829) (Email: yash[at]lexsolutio.in )
- Abhishek Sinha (7909046355)
The website link is here.