About the Journal
Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X] is Journal quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, Academic Journal, published online, which seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law and Multi-disciplinary issues.
Any Theme Relating to Law, Policy & Governance.
A maximum of one co-author is allowed.
Submission Deadline: 25th September 2020
Note: Normally they take 24 – 48 hours to review a paper and to notify the authors about the status (selected/rejected). Upon the selection of paper, they request to make payment of publication fees.
Once they receive the payment, they take 24-48 hours to publish a paper and to dispatch the certificate of publication thereafter. Altogether, they will take 4-6 Days to Publish a Paper.
- E-Certificate of Publication.
- Hard Copy of Certificate.
- Best research paper or article or case comment will get an opportunity to work under the editorial team of Lex Research Hub Journal On Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 –211X) as “Intern Editor” and “Intern Researchers”.
Single Authored: Rs. 800/-
Co-Authored: Rs. 1200/-
The submission must be formatted according to the following instructions:
- The submission must be in MS Word Format and font in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in a font size of 12.
- A line spacing of 1.5 should be followed for the main text.
- All text should be justified.
- The font of footnotes must be in Times New Roman.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10.
- A line spacing 1.0 for the footnotes is to follow.
- All the footnotes should be justified.
The system of citation is expected to be followed by the contributors is BLUEBOOK 19th Edition.
How to Submit?
Step One: Download this Copyright Declaration Form, sign the form and upload the same while submitting your paper.
Step Two: Submit your paper, Click here to submit.
Google Pay or Paytm: 8001324635 or Pay through Payment Gateway.
Please take a screenshot after payment and send it by mail.
Mobile: 08001324635 or 08436488805
Note: This is a sponsored post.