Name of Organisation:
Lex Juris (Advocates & Solicitors)
- Real Estate Law, Civil Law, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law and Arbitration.
Associate (1); Final Year Interns (1)
- PQE: 1+
- The candidate must have strong command over English both written and spoken.
- The candidate must possess strong writing and analytical skills.
- The candidate must be well versed in operation of M.S Word & Excel.
- The candidates must be from a reputed Law School.
- 10,000 p.m. Salary is negotiable and depends on competence.
Apply by 2nd March, 2018
A-200, Basement, Defence Colony, New Delhi
Please email your updated resume at email@example.com
Interview will be held once resume is shortlisted.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.