About the Organizer
Lex Jura is an endeavour by a group of law learners to start a comprehensive and complete law website where similar enthusiastic law students can extinguish their desire for learning unexplored fields of law. The website has been started with a motive to provide complete legal information through its presence in the Internet domain. The venture promises to give a complete dose of law to each and every reader of lex Jura.
About the Journal
Lex Jura Law Journal is inviting young lawyers, legal researchers, law students and academicians to contribute their blogs on latest and contemporary legal topics so as to enlighten the readers of the journal.
There is no specific eligibility criteria since it is an interdisciplinary journal. The submissions shall be entertained only when the same are original and pass the fact and plagiarism checks of the organization.
Submission Registration Application Details
- The title must be written with the first alphabet of each word in capital letters. Eg: Lex Jura Law Journal Invites Blogs
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- The word limit for each submission is between 600-700 words.
- The submission should specify the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All entries will be screened by the editorial board before publication.
- Writers will be given due credit on our website for their submissions along with a certificate of publication in electronic form.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
Submit the blogs at reviews.lexjura[at]gmail.com with the subject “Blog Post Submission”.
For any further queries, mail us at lexjuralawjournal[at]gmail.com or you can get in contact with our team members:-
Anjali Tripathi- +91-9717159568
Aparna Tripathi- +91-7838797104