About Lex Insight
Lex Insight is a bi-annual journal, Volume 1 can be accessed by clicking here. Our blog publishes original articles written by Law students, Lawyers, and other academicians.
Lex Insight announces 1st Essay Competition 2019 on Criminal, Constitution and Corporate Law.
Topics for the essay competition
The author may choose any theme from the following:
- Criminal Law in India
- Constitutional Law in India
- Corporate/Commerical Law in India
Under any one theme, the Author may choose to write on a particular topic.
- Word Limit: 1500-4000 words.
- Font: Times New Roman 12′, Justified,
- Footnotes: Times New Roman 10′ Justified
- Authors should follow a unified method of citation (Eg. Harvard Blue Book)
- The content of the essay should not be plagiarized, it will lead to immediate disqualification.
Participation & Registration procedure
- The event will be an online competition.
- It shall be open to all Law students. (UG, PG, LLM)
- The last date for submission of the Essay is on 2nd September 2019.
- The results shall be declared and confirmation shall be made to the prize winners via email.
- The results shall be declared on 15th October 2019.
All the participants who have paid registration fees are compulsorily requested to register by clicking here.
No registration fee.
After registration, participants have to fill the Google form mentioned above. Submissions of the essay must be done along with a screenshot of payment before 5 PM on 2nd September 2019 via. email. Late submissions won’t be considered.
How to submit?
All essays must be emailed to lexinsight2018[at]gmail.com.
- First place: Rs. 1000 & Certificate + Publication
- Second Place: Rs. 500 & Certificate + Publication
- Top 12 selected essays shall be published on the website.
All eligible participants will be given a certificate of participation.
The result will be declared on 15th October 2019.
Mr. Abhishek: 9106833423