About Lex Insight
Lex Insight is a bi-annual journal, Volume 1 can be accessed by clicking here. The blog publishes original articles written by Law students, Lawyers, and other academicians.
Lex Insight operates with a Free Access policy. Lex Insight does not charge money for any publications and all articles on our site are free to be accessed. Lex Insight is currently accepting submissions for their blog on a rolling basis.
Authors willing to contribute shall conform to the following guidelines:
- The article should address current issues in the field of Criminal, Civil, Corporate or Public Policy Laws in India.
- Articles should be in the range 2000 words, Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Articles should have ‘END NOTES’ only.
- Receipt of submissions shall be sent with 01 days and review shall be conducted expediently within 03 days.
Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx format only. Any submission made shall undergo strict plagiarism check and, the author submitting shall ensure the same to be unpublished and original.
How to submit?
Entries should be mailed to lexinsight2018[at]gmail.com with the subject “Submissions for Blog”.
For detailed guidelines, click here and for more info, visit our website here.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- RFMLR Call for Blogs on Competition Law
- Criminal Law Blog by NLU, Jodhpur
- Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy [IJLPP]
- NUALS Law Journal Blog
- NLIU’s Centre for Research in International Law [CRIL] Blog
- Awaaz by Campus Law Centre, Legal Aid Society
- LegumVox – Contemporary Legal Issues
- National Association for Legal Aid & Development
- The Securities Blawg
- Lawctopus Legal Research and Writing Course
Note: Please inform us if any event/opportunity which advertises itself as a ‘free’ event/opportunity charges you at any stage.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.