Lex Insight invites submission for the 2nd issue of Vol.1 “Lex Insight Quarterly” (January, 2020). Previous Issue 1.0 can be accessed by clicking here.
Lex Insight Quarterly is a bi-annual, peer reviewed publication. They are looking forward to submissions from law students, members of the bar, bench and academia. Submissions can be in the form of short articles, Long articles and Essays dealing with subjects of Criminal Law, Dispute Resolution, Public Policy or other relevant topics.
There are no publication charges, Lex Insight operates with a Free-to-access policy.
Guidelines of Submissions
The word limit for various submissions is as follows
- Short Articles: 2000 – 3000 words
- Long articles: 3000-5000 words
All submissions must be made in .doc/.docx format via. Email to lexinsight2018[at]gmail.com with subject line ‘Submission for Lex Insight Quarterly’ and must be attached with a Cover letter mentioning Name of author, occupation, university/organisation, the desired title of the submission and contact number.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 (for text), 10 (for footnotes).
- Citation: 19th or 20th edition Harvard Bluebook (Preferred)
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for text
- Each submission shall be subjected to a plagiarism check. Authors submitting should acknowledge the originality of the submission.
All unpublished/original submissions should reach us on or before 25th January 2020. Receipt of submission shall be conveyed within 7 working days.
For any queries, please write to lexinsight2018[at]gmail.com or visit the website here.
Note: Please inform us if any event/opportunity which advertises itself as a ‘free’ event/opportunity charges you at any stage.