About the Organisation
Started in 2018, Lex Insight is a double peer reviewed law journal and the blog has been consistently rated as one amongst the Top 50 blogs in India. The 1st and 2nd issue of the flagship Journal can be accessed by clicking here.
The blog publishes original articles written by Law students, Lawyers, and other academicians.
Lex Insight operates with a Free Access policy. They do not charge money for any publications and all articles on their site are free to be accessed.
Call for Blogs
Lex Insight is currently accepting submissions for their blog on a rolling basis.
Topic suggestions: Criminal Law, Civil Law, Public Policy, Corporate Law, ADR.
Contributions must be based on recent topics and must have contemporary relevance. General write-ups are not encouraged.
Authors willing to contribute shall conform to the following guidelines:
- The article should address current issues in the field of Criminal, Civil, Corporate or Public Policy Laws in India.
- Articles should be in between 800-2000 words, Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Text Justified
- Articles should have ‘END NOTES’ only.
- Receipt of submissions shall be sent within 02 days and review shall be conducted expediently within a week from the date of submission.
- All submissions shall undergo a double review whereby inputs may be sought from authors at any stage and final acceptance shall be communicated at the last stage.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx format only.
- Any submission made for the blog shall undergo a strict plagiarism check and, the author submitting shall ensure the same to be unpublished and original.
- Entries should be mailed to lexinsight2018[at]gmail.com with the subject “Submission for Blog”.
For more info, visit the website here.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.