About the Organisation
Lex Humaniatariae is an endeavor of growing team of lawyers, professors and law enthusiasts who aim at providing a platform to the authors by way of open access system to present their work to the masses.
About the Journal
Lex Humanitariae is a non-annual peer-reviewed law journal aimed at reiterating the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. The journal with a hope to foster legal research welcomes submissions in the form of articles, short notes, book reviews and case comments. The principles of care, precision and impartiality guide the journal to set a dual goal i.e. to publish a journal worth to lawyers and to provide educational knowledge of value to students.
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The journal invites entries for publication under the following categories:
- Articles (3000-6000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
Note: The limits are inclusive of footnotes and subject to relaxation.
The submissions must strictly conform to the below-provided guidelines so as to be considered for publication:
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- Footnoting Style: ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.)’, or ILI Style of Citation. Anyone of the two shall be used uniformly throughout the paper. Endnotes shall not be allowed and running footnotes should be avoided.
- A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all the sides of the paper. No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
- The research paper should be original & unpublished work of the author, and shall not be simultaneously under consideration elsewhere.
How to submit?
- All submissions must be directed at editor.lexhumanitariae[at]gmail.com.
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/Short Note/Case or Legislative Comment/Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue I – [category]”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hours on December 22, 2020.
Authors shall be provided with a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, and the soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the journal’s website.
For further queries, mail us at editor.lexhumanitariae[at]gmail.com, or editor[at]lexhumanitariae.co.in
Mr. Tushar Seth: Managing Editor
Mobile number: +91 9818443267
For full details, click here.
The website link is here.