About the Journal
Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216) is an international non-annual peer-reviewed law journal aimed at providing a platform to the authors by way of open access system to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
The Journal is indexed with Index Copernicus International, DRJI, ISIFI, Academic Resource Index, RJI Factor, et al.
The Journal with a hope to foster legal research welcomes unique unpublished submissions in the form of articles, short notes, book reviews, and case comments.
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The paper should have an appropriate title.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all the sides of the paper.
- No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
The journal invites entries for publication under the following categories:
- Articles (3000-6000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
The limits are inclusive of footnotes and subject to relaxation.
How to Submit?
To submit, click here.
Direct the mail at editor.lexhumanitariae[at]gmail.com.
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/Short Note/Case or Legislative Comment/Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue III – [category]”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hrs on July 31st, 2020
Selected papers will be provided with the following:
- Authors shall be provided with a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, and the soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the journal’s website.
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 3,000/-
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 800 for Single authorship
- Rs. 1000 for Co-authorship up to two
- Rs. 1200 for Co-authorship up to three
Mode of Payment
Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay at 9818443267 (Mr. Tushar Seth)
- Account Holder’s Name: TUSHAR SETH
- Account No. 919818443267
- IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
- Bank Name: Paytm Payments Bank Ltd
- Branch Name: All Branches
Mr. Tushar Seth: Managing Editor
Email ID: editor[at]lexhumanitariae.co.in
Mobile Number: +91 9818443267
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.