Official website link/ Facebook page link is here.
1) There shall be 60 teams which will be accepted on the basis of first come basis.
2) Each team shall consist of two members.
3) Registration fee charged will be Rs. 200 per team.
4) A team can consist of up to 2 members.
5) A participant can be a part of only one team.
6) Multiple teams can participate from one college.
7) Cross college teams are permitted.
8) Registration will be done Sending a mail of registration email@example.com and paying the registration fee on the day of the event 22nd March 2013 between 9:00 A.M. To 10:30 A.M. All participants on the day of the event are requested to carry a copy of registration confirmation E-mail with them.
9) All entries must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details College Name + Member Details– respective names, phone nos. & email ids.
10) The subject of the e-mail and the file name should be ‘AYF Quiz Registration’.
1) It shall consist of both written test as well oral round.
2) Negative marking will be done for every wrong answer.
3) There will be system of starred questions as well (in written rounds only)
4) Questions shall be based on law of contracts, both general and specific (indemnity, guarantee, bailment, pledge, agency), and common law doctrines.
1) Round 1 will be conducted through a written test consisting of 40 multiple choice questions including 10 starred questions.
2) Each correct question carries 1 mark. In case of wrong Answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.
3) The Star Question carries 2 marks while a normal question carries 1 mark
4) In case of a tie, the team with maximum number of correct answers shall go forward.
5) Top 4 teams shall be selected for the finals.
6) Duration of the preliminary round will be 30 minutes.
1) Finale will be an oral round.
2) 5 questions shall be asked per team.
3) Each team shall be given 30 seconds to answer a question.
4) In case of a tie, there shall be rapid fire with 3 questions per team.
5) Duration of this round shall be for 30-45 minutes.
The winners will be awarded cash prizes in the following order:
2 Consolation prizes for the other 2 teams in finals
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.
Join 67,000+ law students and young lawyers!Email Subscription
Get the best opportunities from Lawctopus and offers from Lawctopus Law School in your inbox, daily!