LegumVox is a group of people coming together with an aim to provide legal assistance to people in need. With the ever-growing need for legal aid and no many people either not having access to their rights and/or legal remedies or they do not have the knowledge for the same.
About The Blog
The main theme of the blog is ‘Contemporary Legal Issues’. The Blog showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge.
It is an endeavour of the Blog to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1500 words.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All selected entries will be published on the LegumVox Blog.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the LegumVox Blog.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 12%.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to LegumVox. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
How to submit?
Entries should be mailed to legumvox[at]gmail.com with the subject “Submissions for Blog”.
There is no submission deadline. LegumVox is currently accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
For any queries, please feel free to contact at legumvox[at]gmail.com.
Rishabh Shukla (+91-8668388330)
For detailed guidelines click here, the website link is here.
Note: Please inform us if any event/opportunity which advertises itself as a ‘free’ event/opportunity charges you at any stage.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.