Legis Festis is an annual feature of BHARATA MATA SCHOOL OF LEGAL STUDIES hosted by our Management and students. We have successfully hosted four law fests right from the year of our inception in 2013.
In our initial year, Legis Festis consisted of three events which had its focus on various aspects of law. In subsequent years we opened the platform for students from other streams by incorporating Street Play and Best Corporate Advisor as new events. This year we proudly launch a new event – Theme Dance, thereby opening up the realm for students with artistic talents.
This fest provides participants with a unique opportunity to foster their talents, showcase their skills and win cash prizes. The main objective is to develop the legal aptitude of law students and the talents and creativity of students from other streams and facilitate interaction among them.
|Event||1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|Quiz||₹ 12000||₹ 8000||₹ 5000|
|Theme Dance||₹ 15000||₹ 10000||₹ 5000|
|Street Play||₹ 12000||₹ 8000||₹ 5000|
|Best Corporate Advisor||₹ 12000||₹ 8000||₹ 5000|
|Judgment Analysis||₹ 12000||₹ 8000||₹ 5000|
|Legal Debate||₹ 12000||₹ 8000||₹ 5000|
General Rules and Regulations
- The registration fee per person shall be Rs. 300/-
- According to the time schedule, one student will not be able to participate in more than one item.
- Participation in Legal debate and Judgment analysis is restricted to Law students.
- Participation in Best Corporate Advisor is restricted to UG Students. Any UG/PG students can participate in all other items.
- Only consolation prizes will be awarded if the number of teams registering for the event is less than four.
- A college can send one team for each event.
- There shall be an Overall trophy and a Runner up trophy for colleges getting highest points.
Choondy, Aluva -683112, Kochi, Kerala
Students can register their names through email by attaching the application form provided in the notification. The registration fee per person shall be Rs. 300
Bank A/C : A/C No: 608002010007302
Principal, Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies
The last date for registration is 15th February 2019.
Email : [email protected]
Mr. Pramod Parthan :+91-9605365436(General Convener)
Best Corporate Advisor : Ms. Simi John (+91-9946947906)
Legal Debate : Ms. Suja George(+91-9605788788)
Judgment Analysis : Ms.Anju Pillai(+91-9895459915)
Quiz : Mr.Arun Baby (+91-9605264535)
Street Play : Ms.Sreeja(+91-9961683955)
Theme Dance : Ms.Sain(+91-9495157527)