About LegalPedia Journal
LegalPedia Journal (LPJ) (ISSN 2581-7949) is an open accessible scholarly peer-reviewed English journal published quarterly is dedicated to express and promote the research on various contemporary legal issues across the globe.
LPJ is primary belongs to an organization known as Legalpedia, which is an online educational portal & this initiative is supported by Legal Lions Members Welfare Society (Regd.), a society registered under Society Registration Act,1860.
Call for Manuscripts
The LegalPedia Journal invites submissions under the following categories:
Research Paper: (4000-6000 words including footnotes as well as abstract not exceeding 250-300 words.)
Articles: (4000- 5000 words inclusive of footnotes)
There is no specific theme or topic for the issue. All submissions should be directly related to any law and legal issue.
For submissions rules please visit the website and check general and specific guidelines for submission, HERE.
How to submit?
LJP only accepts electronic submissions. Submissions have to be submitted only to this email editorialboard[at]legalpediajournal.com. They shall only accept manuscripts submitted through above-mentioned Email I’d only. No hard copies of submissions made to any other Email I’d will be entertained.
Please Note, co‐authorship to a maximum number of one author is permitted.
The manuscript should be in .docx format. All manuscripts must also contain an abstract of not more than 300 words. Title of the paper should be in capital bold and centre aligned. The name of author and co-author (if any), should appear in the next line and should be right-aligned.
The name of the author should be followed by footnote mark (*) for the first author and (**) for the second/co-author. The above-mentioned footnotes should consist of details of Author(s) such as educational qualifications and the institutional/organisational details along with the E-mail address of the author(s).
Garamond, 12 pt., 1.5 spacing, a 1-inch gap on all four sides.
The Procedure for Acceptance
- On receipt of the contribution, the Editorial Committee shall screen it to satisfy itself about the conformity of the contribution with the LPJ conditions, policy, scheme and style for submission of the manuscripts.
- It is mandatory to send an abstract while submitting the manuscript under the head of Research paper and Article of not more than 300 words including keywords. Every abstract should contain at least 3 keywords denoting the theme and relevance of the main manuscript.
- The screened work shall be assessed by the nominated referees.
- A contribution recommended by the referee as fit for publication as such or recommended for publication with necessary amendments, if any, shall be considered for publication after the author would submit the amended paper accordingly. The author will be given two weeks (2 weeks) to carry out changes thus suggested.
Perks of Publication
LPJ will give along each of the selected manuscript author(s)
- Certificate of Publication
- A small token of thanks in the form of books to all the authors.
Please note the above-mentioned things will be sent to the author(s) on their respective postal addresses.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Last date for submissions of abstracts: 15th September 2019
- Communication of Acceptance of abstracts: 18th September 2019
- Last date for final submission of full paper: 13th October 2019
- Communication of Acceptance for publication: 16th October 2019
- Publication of selected papers: last week of October 2019
Please note all submissions must be as per the schedule mentioned above, no late submissions will be considered.
A nominal amount will be charged from the author(s) whose manuscripts will get shortlisted for the publication.
Single Author: Rs. 1200/-
Co-Authors: Rs. 1800/-
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.