Role: Legal Research Analyst
Location for which being hired: Chennai and Hyderabad
- As a Legal research analyst, the candidate is required to constantly research on compliances across numerous areas of expertise, and update/ enhance compliance checklists.
- Developing content for the website and Blogs on various laws
- Assist the legal team with audit and special projects, and perform individual audits for numerous customers across India
- The Candidate will also get an opportunity, as part of a team, to interact with and consult to the Senior Management of companies on compliance requirements and gaps.
- The scope of research is across a wide variety of topics – including but not restricted to Labour and HR, Industrial, Food & Beverages, and Medical laws
- Drafting various legal documents
Skill set required
- Demonstrated skills on interpretation of laws, rules and judicial precedents to keep abreast of developments in the field of labour and employment laws.
- Knowledge of labour & employment laws and compliance.
- Ability to work closely as a team within legal verticals
- Demonstrate skills in drafting documents, response to legal notice, written statement etc
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must be well-versed in computer applications, such as word, excel, ppt, etc. and various legal databases.
- Must be willing to travel for out-stationed matters, if required.
The salary shall be discussed at the time of final round of selection by the partners of the firm.
Interested individuals may send in their resume along with cover letter (on email) to [email protected] & [email protected] and copy[email protected] with the subject line “Application for Legal Analyst– Hyderabad/Chennai”
Short listing of Candidates: The resumes of the candidates would be perused and thereafter eligible candidates would be short-listed by ‘in-person interview’.
Legality Simplified LLP,
No.81, Murugesan Naicker complex,
Greams Road, Chennai 600 006