It’s time to put your grey cells at work and compete with quizzes from all over the country. Do you have what it takes to be the best among them?
The basis of Law is awareness, so are you aware enough to participate in the first series Online Legal Quiz Competition to be organized by Legalfoxes.
Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, Legalfoxes announces its first series of Online Legal Quiz Competition being conducted. (Participation memento and certificate for all)
1. Family law
2. IPR Laws
3. Criminal law and Constitutional law
Open for All who have a passion for quizzing.
Law / IAS/IPS/IRS students as well as other professionals.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1250/-, Memento & Certificate of excellence
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1000/-, memento& Certificate of excellence
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of 750, memento and certificate of excellence
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
- A memento of participation to all
- The hard copy of participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Format of Quiz
Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers, Long and many more.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
How to Participate
If you wish to participate in quiz competition, please pay the nominal registration fees at below mentioned link & submits your details on the registration form attached with the payment link.
Rules & Regulations
- Quiz shall have 60 questions.
- Time will be of 50 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legalfoxes to change or modify the same..
- You can participate either individually or in a team
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees this page.
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
A nominal fees of ₹310/- for Individual and ₹615 for team of two Is applicable for registration ( including Transaction charges )
The registration link is here.
Group discounts for 5 members or more registering together.
Mode of payment
- UPI [email protected]
- Debit card/credit card/ net banking
- Paytm: 7835939575 (Sujith)
Family Law Quiz
- Quiz: 29 June, 2019
- Result: 5 July, 2019
IPR Laws quiz
- Quiz: 30 June 2019
- Results: 5 July 2019
Book on IPR and certificate/diploma courses worth Rs 3500 to top 3 participants
Certificate/diploma courses worth 3500 to next top 10 participants by Enhelion
Constitutional and Criminal law Quiz
IPC , CRPC, Constitution of India
- Quiz: 1 July, 2019
- Result: 5 July 2019
Connect with us at [email protected]
Call/WhatsApp : +91 9350096894
Chief operating officers:
Join this Whatsapp Group for all communication related to this contest.
Click here for the official website.
Lawctopus is the media partner for this event.
Note: this is a sponsored event.