About the Organisations
Legalfoxes is Registered Firm operating from Gurgaon, Haryana and Mostly active in Supreme Court, All High courts (Pan India), Delhi District Courts and All Tribunals. It is also an E-Learning Platform for Law students for all over India and Helps society By spreading Legal Literacy. Parton of The firm is Mr Ashwani Kumar Dubey (AOR SUPREME COURT) And Managed By Mr. Atin Handuja (Founder and CEO, Legalfoxes).
The JIMS Group has a legacy of over 20 years in quality education and creating industry-ready professionals. JEMTEC is running BA LLB & BBA LLB 5 year Integrated programme since 2014 under the flagship of GGSIPU, New Delhi.
Moot Court Society of JEMTEC School of Law successfully organised two National Moot Court Competition in name of Jagannath Memorial National Moot Court Competition (JMNMCC) in 2019 and 2020.
About the Moot
Legalfoxes and JEMTEC is organising its 1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2020 to be held from June 21st to 23rd, 2020.
All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad shall be eligible to participate.
Team size and Other Information
- Each team shall comprise of Two Speakers and One Researcher. Each team should identify such speakers and researcher during registration. The researcher won’t be allowed to speak except under special cases and only with the express permission of the organizers/Judges.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members. Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members or a maximum of three members. There shall be no situation whatsoever that a team consisting of more than 3 members be allowed to participate. In case of a three-member team, there shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher in the team.
- In case of a two-member team, there shall be two speakers and no one from them will be eligible for researcher test.
- The teams shall identify the speakers and researcher in the registration form itself.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity whatsoever, except in the registration form. Such disclosure shall result in disqualification subject to the discretion of the Organizers.
- There will be no substitution of team member after a team has submitted its Registration form, except with the permission of the organizers.
To register, click here.
Registration Fees: Rs. 600 Per Team
- Winner: Rs. 3100/- (Thirty-one Hundred Only) and e-certificate.
- Runner up: Rs. 2100/- (Twenty one Hundred Only) and e-certificate.
- Best Student Advocate: Rs. 1000/- (one Thousand Only) and e-certificate.
- Best Memorial: Rs. 1000/- (one Thousand Only) and e-certificate.
- Certificate of Participation: E-certificate of participation shall be provided to all the participants who will be submitting the memorial.
- Best Researcher: Rs. 1,000/-
- Release of Notification: 17th May 2020
- Last date for Registration: 5th June 2020
- Last date for Clarifications: 10th June 2020
- Last date for Memorial Submission: 11th June 2020, 09:00 AM
- Briefing of Participants and Memorial exchange: 21st June, 10:00 AM
- Preliminary Rounds: 21st-22nd June
- Semi-Final & Final Rounds: 23rd June 2020
E-mail ID: Legalfoxesvirtualmoot[at]gmail.com, lawfoxes[at]gmail.com
For the moot proposition, click here.
Note: This is a branded post (paid), and contains the logo/branding of the organisations. For full details about our plans, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.