SSM Legal is opening job posts at theirKailash Colony, Delhi office. The office is in close proximity to almost all courts in Delhi.
About SSM Legal
SSM Legal is an all services firm established in 2017 by Ms. Amrita Sanghi, Mr.Anupam Singh and Mr. Udit Mehra. The firm practices in all courts/forums/commissions/tribunals in Delhi, and has civil, criminal and corporate practice.
Located in Kailash Colony, it is in close proximity to almost all courts in Delhi.
SSM Legal firmly believes in the philosophy of training and giving proper exposure to young advocates, so that they may confidently practice in future.
- The selected candidate shall be drafting almost all kinds of pleadings ranging from writs, suits, complaints, arbitrations and quasi-judicial proceedings.
- The selected candidate will have to appear and argue in all courts/tribunals/commissions/forums etc. including the High Court of Delhi.
- Should be committed to putting in long hours whenever required.
Number of Vacancies
- 1+ year experience in the field of litigation. The interested candidate should have a good knowledge of using MS Word, Manupatra, SCCOnline and other legal databases.
- The interested candidate should be articulate and be fluent in English.
- Furthermore, the interested candidate should be street-smart and be confident in their approach to tackling the various obstacles faced in litigation.
- The interested candidate should not be averse to travelling to multiple courts in a single day and as well be prepared to work long hours whenever required.It is not necessary for the interested candidate to have an exceedingly illustrious academic background. Backbenchers are more than welcome.
The initial salary/retainership being offered to the interested candidates shall be around Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 18,000 (negotiable). The salary/retainership shall be incremented in future as per standard industry practice.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates may apply through the email mentioned herein below. The deadline for submission of Curriculum Vitae (CV) is 10th November 2021.
However, the interview process shall start as soon as applications pour in. Interviews shall be held on a first come first serve basis.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org