Noida Power Company Limited (NPCL) distributes power in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh). The Company is a joint venture between the RPSG Group, a leading business house in India and the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority.
A pioneering venture in privatized power distribution in India, the Company has adopted best practices and innovative approaches in electricity distribution that have been appreciated in knowledgeable circles.
Management Trainee/Executive/Senior Executive- Legal
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Number of vacancies
- Experienced Lawyer having exposure of Lower Courts and Corporate Legal department. Lawyers having knowledge of Electricity Laws will have a preference.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- He/she should be skilful in understanding the general laws like Civil, Criminal and Revenue Law.
- Well versed with general procedures and laws of Electricity Act, 2003.
- He/she should be skilful in drafting plaints/ petitions/ notices, replies to complaints notices, applications etc. in English and Hindi languages.
- Should possess knowledge of court proceedings, well versed in the handling of litigation before different Courts, Forums and judicial/quasi-judicial bodies.
- Should possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills to interact with existing and prospective consumers, get the requisite/relevant documents and provide feedback to the senior management.
- Preferred Companies/Industry
- Power Sector/In case of Practitioners – Practical knowledge of Civil/Criminal/Revenue matters.
Law Graduate (Only Full Time)
Management Trainee: Fresher’s from 2018/2019 Batches only
Executive/Senior Executive: 1-6 Years post qualification
Management Trainee: 3.5 LPA.
Executive/Senior Executive: Negotiable
How to apply?
Please share your CV’s at ptripathy[at]noidapower.com
- Please note the CV must also contain Current CTC/Expected CTC/Current Location/Notice Period
- The interview rounds will be Face to Face only
- There will be no reimbursement of any kind
- Any candidate who had applied in the last 6 months, need not apply again.
- Please write the subject line while sending CV’s- “CV for Legal Position”.
Note: This is a sponsored post.