About Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
Siddhartha Law College (SLC) established in the year 2009, managed by Siddhartha Educational Society under the dynamic leadership of renowned social worker Mr. Durga Prasad Verma, promoted under the guidance of Justice (Retd.) K. D. Shahi Director of Siddhartha Law College.
About the Workshop
The primary aim of the workshop is intended to provide participants with insights on the research methods in the field of Law. The workshop is an initiative designed to raise understanding of growing issues relating to research with a focus on various research tools and methods. The data analysis while seems to be interesting with one variable turns out to be actually complex when a number of variables are involved.
Most of the times, the evaluators who are evaluating the research work, raise the various concerns about research methodology such as the scale development process, selection of appropriate technique, assumptions of an appropriate technique, data requirements, etc.
The understanding of these research issues is pertinent for the most effective results dealing with the issue at hand. The workshop would focus on a range of subjects relating to Legal Research Methodology which shall include:
- Basics of Empirical Legal Research.
- Basics of Doctrinal Legal Research.
- Developing Research Design for Empirical and Doctrinal Legal Research.
- Training in Data Analysis Techniques.
- Training in Tool Construction for Data Collection in Empirical Legal Research.
- Reporting of research findings.
Chief Guest: Honourable Justice (Retd.) Rajesh Tandon.
- Professor (Dr.) Balraj Chouhan, (Vice-Chancellor of Dharmshastra National Law University, Jabalpur).
- Professor (Dr.) Dharmendra S. Sengar, Chairman and Professor, Legal Management Area & Head off Campus Placements Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (Noida Campus).
- Professor (Dr.) S. S. Singh (Former Vice-Chancellor of National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
The candidate may apply and pay fee online through this page or offline and pay fee through Demand Draft in favour of ‘Siddhartha Law College’ payable at Dehradun
or through NEFT.
Details for NEFT Account:
Holder Name: SIDDHARTHA LAW COLLEGE
Account No: 50065378452
Bank Name: ALLAHABAD BANK
Branch Name: IT PARK DEHRADUN
IFSC Code: ALLA0212531
MICR Code: 248010004
Ms. Surabhi Verma: 9956879689
Mr. Mirza Juned Beg: 7983603990
For official notification, click here.