The National Commission for Minorities, Government of India, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Legal Officer.
About National Commission for Minorities
The Union Government set up the National Commission for Minorities under the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.
Six religious communities, viz; Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and Jains have been notified in the Gazette of India as minority communities by the Union Government all over India.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from young legal professionals for the position of Legal Officer on deputation basis for a period of three years.
No. of Positions
- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administrations or public sector undertakings or Universities or recognised research institutions or Semi-Government or autonomous bodies or statutory organisations:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; OR
- With five years of regular service in Level -10 (Rs.56100-177500) in the pay matrix or equivalent rendered after appointment in the parent cadre or department; and
- Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or institution and six years experience in legal matters; or
- Master’s degree in Law from a recognised University or institution and five years’ experience in legal matters.
How to Apply?
Application of the willing candidates may be forwarded to the Commission along with attested copies of ACR/APAR for the last five years, vigilance clearance, Integrity Certificate and Penalty statement for last ten years through the proper channel.
August 10, 2022