About the organisation
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is opening job posts of Legal Officer.
Job and Responsibilities
- Should have knowledge about handling different type of litigations before various Courts/Forums (Civil, Criminal, Labour, Consumer etc.);
- Should be able to effectively coordinate with the Advocates and other Legal Authorities in connection with the litigations of the Company;
- Should be able to effectively represent and appear on behalf of the Company before various Statutory and Quasi-Judicial Authorities in connection with matters relating to the Company;
- Should have sound drafting skills and be able to draft various legal documents;
- Should have sound Contract/Agreements vetting and drafting skills;
- Should be abreast with the latest legal developments, amendments, etc.
- Should have sound conceptual and analytical abilities for ensuring effective decision making.
Number of Vacancies
Qualification: Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
Number of years of PPQE: 3 Years
Rs. 40,000 – Rs, 1,40,000/- per month
How to apply?
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Website (Career section): HERE. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
The last date for online submission of the application is 13th December 2019 (till 1700 hrs). No application will be accepted after this date and in person.
For the official link, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.