About the organisation:
SR Law Firm was founded upon the principle that no litigation or any challenge is too tough for a team of talented, hard-working, committed lawyers.
It is a Multi-disciplinary and a Comprehensive service law firm that has acquired an enviable reputation for sophisticated Legal and Advisory Services which includes a spectrum of legal, paralegal and its related strategic matters including corporate and secretarial compliances, FEMA advisory, protecting intellectual proprietary rights, to litigation and empowering entrepreneurship to its Indian & International clients.
The foundation of our practice is a belief that efficient service is based on a commercial vision and creativity, effectively capitalising the deep expertise and practical knowledge that specialisation brings.
SR Law Firm has a talented team of Lawyers, Procedural experts, Financial Consultants and Liaise experts who specialise in diverse fields of Law and Advisory services to render competent recommendation and represent our clients before all legal/ non legal forums.
Technical experts of the firm are highly qualified professionals and possess vast experience of representing clients in high stake arbitration matters, including turnkey projects and other building and construction contracts in India, as well as abroad.
1. Litigation Management :
- Appearing for and representing before various Court by filing Vakalatnama as in house consultant.
- Reading the papers and proceedings matters and synopsis on legal cases, maintaining the relevant data, documents, action plan, order sheets, status, action taken report etc. readily available for immediate reference/review.
- Attending conferences, court hearings & co-ordination/follow up with external lawyers.
- Drafting and researching on judgments and amendment in law, reviewing judgment etc.
- Attending meetings/hearings before various Govt. Offices/Authorities, Police, EOW etc.
2. Non Litigation / General :
- 1. Drafting, vetting and review the letters/notices/reply to notices-letters/contract/ agreements etc. & providing views.
- Providing legal support as and when required to the Group Companies/business units by attending day to day queries and issues.
- Candidate must have experience of matters and issues pertain to Slum Rehabilitation Authority, Slum Tribunal, Collector Slum and Land Revenue etc. and adequate knowledge that include but not limited to Slum Act, Right to Information Act, Property Laws etc. To prepare synopsis and list of dates and events on legal cases, maintaining the relevant data, documents, action plan, order sheets, status, action taken report etc. readily available for immediate reference/ review.
- Attending the conference and the Court hearings/appearing before (that include but not limited to) City Civil Court, Small Causes Court, Magistrate Courts, Consumer Forum, Slum Tribunal. etc.
- To coordinate, follow-up and monitor the progress of the cases pending in various courts of law, liaison with Government authorities etc.
Functional Area: Legal , Regulatory, Intellectual Property Role Category:Other
Role: Legal Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
C-35, South Extension Part – 2, New Delhi – 110 049
35, Lawyers Chambers, Supreme Court of India New Delhi – 110 201
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in handling SRA (Slum Rehabilitation Authority).
- Experience working with the given Acts.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent Analytical & Drafting skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal management guidance.
- Holding SANAD.
Along with the above, the candidate:
- Should able handle all type of matters (Preferably Litigation).
- Strong drafting skills.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
- Self starter and self driven.
- Should able to develop and lead a team.
Educational Qualification: LLB/ LLM
Salary: Pay packages- No bar for right candidate.
How to apply: email your C.V. and recommendation letters to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact info: +91 9811192158
Official link is here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.