About the Company
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
About the Opportunity
Reliance Jio is looking to hire a Legal Manager with 2-12 years of work experience, for its Kolkata office.
- Due diligence of Properties
- Preparing sales/Lease deeds
- Dealing with Litigations
- Adept in Local Land related laws and bylaws
- Understanding of city Master Plans
- The candidate must be a law graduate.
- The candidate must have 2-12 years of work experience.
- Number of sites acquired with complete legal clearance successfully
- Number of due diligence done successfully in a stipulated time
- Compliance with statutory/legal requirements
- Number of Legal cases in circle
FC&A, Kolkata, West Bengal
How to Apply
- Click the APPLY NOW button on the Job Post page. (Link provided at the end of this post)
- Register yourself as a new user.
- Login to build your profile and apply for suitable openings.
- Go on to build your profile for the job post.
More posts that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Administrative Officer at Central Power Research Institute [CPRI]: Apply by Nov 6
- JOB POST: Consultant [Legal] at National Disaster Management Authority [NDMA]: Apply by Nov 7
- JOB POST: Senior Associate [Tax] at PricewaterhouseCoopers [PwC], Mumbai: Apply by Oct 19
- JOB POST: Legal Officer at United Nations Environment Programme [UNEP], Nairobi: Apply by Oct 28
- JOB POST: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant at Delhi State Legal Services Authority: Apply by Oct 31
- JOB POST: Senior Legal Counsel at Siemens Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!