About the Opportunity
Aditya Birla Group is looking to hire Legal-Management Trainee in Maharashtra in the Construction/Engineering/Cement/Metals industry.
About Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., d/b/a Aditya Birla Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857.
- Monitoring Litigations
- Briefing the Counsel
- Reviewing, vetting, and providing inputs in ongoing Litigations
- Record Management – Roznama
- Planning for timely closure of litigation
- Handle and review all the pending litigations filed by or against the company. Review the MIS of the litigations and update same periodically
- Research and identify relevant case laws
- Provide legal updates
- Drafting and vetting contracts, LOI, MOU, and other legal documents. Discussion of risk, suggesting solution after reviewing the alternatives, assisting in finalizing deals as per business requirement, coordinating for inputs from internal stakeholders
- Ensure timely closure of contracts, show-cause notices, and pleadings
- Negotiation and adjusting deviation.
- Plan and execute compliance audit as per the checklist
- Ensure compliance check-list is updated
- Ensure preparation of compliance audit report and discuss with the Legal department and respective stakeholders
- Implement an action-plan for compliance in time bound manner
1 – 2 Years
Birla Centurion Worli Mumbai
Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button on the landing page via the link below and sign in for applying.
More posts that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Legal Counsel at Microsoft India, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Attorney Specialist – Legal Counsel at HP [Hewlett Packard], Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Legal-Management Trainees [Fresh Graduates] at Hawkins Cookers Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Legal Counsel & Business Partner at Diageo India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Legal Counsel-Commercial Transactions at Equinix, Mumbai: Apply Now!