Scripbox is a radical new approach to personal investing. Combining the principles of
portfolio theory and behavioral finance, Scripbox offers pre-selected mutual funds and an
easy one-click method of investing in them. We make personal finance jargon-free and simple. We simplify complex investing concepts and automate them so everyone can grow their wealth. We do this by combining cutting edge technology, data-driven algorithms, awesome UX and friendly customer support.
We have a dynamic, high energy work environment and we are looking for passionate law students who are looking to explore various facets of the law and deal with various issues faced by a company in its daily schedule.
Legal Team and Responsibilities
The Scripbox legal team is consists of and is run solely by our Legal Counsel, Mr Nishant Prasad. You will be working directly under him and will report to him during the course of the internship. Your responsibilities will include assisting the legal counsel in activities which will include:
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts and compliance with laws applicable to Scripbox;
- Assisting in research and preparing solutions for any queries / issues which may be faced by the company and the legal counsel;
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and compliance changes and presenting a weekly update; and
- Any other tasks which the legal counsel may require (these may include co-attending conferences, attending meetings with company investors or vendors etc).
- Upon the completion of the internship, the intern will present on a topic of his / her choice to the legal counsel and other members of the company (where available).
Eligibility, Stipend and Duration
We are looking for law students who are in their 2nd year and above, however, any student may feel free to apply and if you can show that you are hungry to learn and are well suited to be part of the Scripbox family, we are more than happy to consider all applications and make exceptions.
The student must be willing to intern for a minimum period of 4 weeks and will be paid a stipend of INR 10,000 for the 4 week period.
You will be awarded an Internship Certificate at the end of your internship process.
Application Process and Location
Interested candidates may forward their resumes to [email protected].
The opportunity is based out of our offices in Bangalore.