Firm Name: LAWtus Law
We believe Law is like Lotus. Just as lotus beautifies the place wherever it blossoms, Law beautifies the place by making it orderly wherever it is implemented. LAWtus is an organisation which aims at imparting legal education so, that even a layman can understand the conundrums of laws.
It explains laws in a simple and modest manner without losing the beauty of the enactment and untangles the intertwined provisions of statutes. It also elucidates the landmark judgments in the most cohesive manner. In essence, LAWtus is an organisation which makes law accessible by all.
Internship cum Job Opportunity:
We are looking for applications for “The Internship cum Job Opportunity Programme”.
- Students pursuing 5-year Integrated law course to apply.
- Students from Top NLUs to be preferred.
Subject Knowledge Expectation:
- Sound knowledge on basic laws like
- Law of Contracts
- Constitutional Laws
- Law of Crimes
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Competition Laws
- Excellent Drafting and writing skills.
- Leadership and self-motivation Qualities
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks :
- Non Litigation process
- IPR Filing
- Drafting and Vetting of contracts, Agreements, notices etc
- Client Visits/Client Interviews
- Making notes on various legal matters and subjects
Stipend: 2,000 – 5,000.
Pre-Placement Offer can also be made.
Job Location: Our office is located in Street No. 2, Kailash Nagar, Delhi. However, this opportunity is for Work from Home only.
Job Designation: Intern
No. of Positions: 4
How to Apply? Email resumes to lawtusl[email protected]